The Kellogg Parks Committee is a group of volunteers who are working together to make improvements to the Kellogg City Park, to better our community. We are looking to make it as family friendly as possible for kids of all ages and a place people want to visit. We are always looking for new ideas and all the help we can get. Please join us for a meeting and see what its all about!
Recent improvements to the City Park:
- Handicap parking stalls (Funds used from Heroes Memorial)
- New “Duck” play feature donated by Laura Schurhammer and family in memory of Donald Schurhammer.
- New hand dryers in the bathrooms (Partially sponsored by the Kellogg Lions Club)
- Engineered wood fiber flooring in the park area
- Updated basketball court
- Updated volleyball court
- New picnic tables
- New surface for four square and coming soon “pickle ball”!